Saturday, August 10, 2013

E-Portfolio





For many of you who may not have heard of an e-portfolio. It is simply used as an online portfolio in which it serves as a log of a student can produce.  This e-portfolio is navigated through the Prairie View A&M University system and stores actual versions of course work. I have the option of uploading course work I would want future employers or my peers to view. This is not used as a replacement system for my professors to grade my assignments, but for future employers to get an idea of the quality of work I am able to produce.

I must say e-portfolio was not appealing to me as a new user. After getting all of my information uploaded I have realized it serves as a valuable tool to see my capabilities as a student in the classroom and will likely contribute to the classroom as a teacher. I am able to showcase myself in a professional setting and display my work ethic throughout work samples. It serves as an enhanced resume in my opinion, because you can view actual work samples. I really enjoyed the outcome of the product although I did not initially find it to be user friendly.

View my E- Portfolio

http://eportfolio.pvamu.edu/user/view.php?id=3133

No comments:

Post a Comment