Saturday, August 10, 2013

Google Forms



                                              



Google forms is a great tool to use when trying to conduct a poll. As a teacher this will give me the ability to calculate any data or information that is useful to my environment, and in this case is the classroom.  An example of that could be finding out what type of stories my children enjoy reading the most Non-Fiction or Fiction. This tool could also be useful throughout the community and even with my peers. An example of this for my students could be a question like, what implementations could be made to improve this course? Or with my colleagues I could write, what are some of the best learning strategies that work for your students in math? It could also be used to find current trends. In some Google forms this serves as a feedback outlet to let me know what is going on and how students may feel about certain things.

 

Below is a link to a Google Form I have created
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13nVZIwy9JHPTB4IYrPsNueR-khMH4QOmYP-wNnsDk54/viewform

No comments:

Post a Comment